View Profile Karo-Korp

302 Movie Reviews

wtf

this isthe worst submision ive ever seen.

this would nbever happen in dbz. Wtf why is vegeta a doctor? it dosnt matter he has no job, he saves the world.

goku is strong okay (but i like vegeta better) and i doubt hed ever get a colonial hermina. and from doing weights on his arms wtf.

why does he even fly like that, why dosnt vegeta just go rob a bank (i know he went good but he is still bad) if he needs mopney. bulma is rich

why does bulma sound like she is from new zeeland, i know she is jhapanese but okay ni the voice acting by americans she is american so why have you gotten an new zeeland voice acter to do the voice?

graphics are okay, i do fan art of dbz and its pretty good like this. music was okay, a remix of we gotta powa if i think. voiceing was really bad (noo zeeland, reall;y?)

but because it was of dbz i give you 4.5 stars.

I wanted to close this flash within the first ten seconds of viewing.

I still wanted to close it half way through.

After watching it all, I wish I had closed it sooner.

Animation was poor, audio quality made my ears bleed. Plot was random, but I guess intriguing at the same time. I guess I wanted to get something out of the flash, and hoped for a good ending. Which I didn't get, so I feel cheated.

I'm not any better for having watched this flash.

You get a star for Alfy's voice acting.

I'm done.

emily-youcis responds:

damn, g, guess I should've made sum quality Goku-f**ks-his mom simulated girl hentai instead. Love never has a good ending, breh, though if you continue to relentlessly fap to anime hentai and "THER SHE IS!: Step Sh*t," you'll never learn this valuable lesson. Hey, atleast by watchin this you gave CHeeChee and your chafed member a break, and I'm happy I ruined 6 minutes of ur perpetual fap. You get a star for calling Alfred 'Alfy' though, that's cute. Okee I'm done.

Excellent.

Fantastic voice acting all round, and a brilliant selection of music. JLB's Song of healing fit right into this flash, with it being ever so slightly different from the original track, it really added that something extra.

The animation was pretty solid, a job well done. While not being the most active of animations, in contrast to the likes of Bitey, or Tarboy (but then, what is?), this had more than enough detail in the animation and backgrounds to lift it well above Newground's standard.

I love the style in which the Deku Father is illustrated (mainly his moustache!), and how the many Keatons were messing about in the beginning. You didn't NEED to have all those Keatons being so animated, but you chose to, and as such, it really improved the flash visually. It also helped to create a certain atmosphere in the forest, like the Keatons were at peace there, and that atmosphere affects you, as the viewer. It really does bring you into the world. So great job there!

I said the voice acting was fantastic all round, and I meant it. A really diverse casting, which enriched the world. Even if there weren't a great deal amount of characters, with them all being so different, you feel satisfied hearing the dialogue. Each line was delivered with energy by the respective voice actors/actresses... that's makes SUCH a difference on the quality of the flash it's unreal. It just SEEMS more professional. Great job to you all, it all sounded VERY believable.

The plot is amazing. I mean, it's so new and different. So yeah, maybe flashes about the Zelda universe aren't, in regards to parodies and the like, but a story like this is a welcome change! It's a very interesting choice using secondary characters as lead roles, a choice I think has really worked for you and has personally, really intrigued me. I really look forward to the progression of the story, if indeed you make more!

Again, a really good piece of work. Great even. All the little details and bits of effort really come together to make a fantastic piece of work. Everyone has done each other proud in this.

I really look forward to more of your work.

Eastbeast responds:

Wow thank you for your words. The whole cast really appreciates them : > In no way do I compare myself to those great animators, but I'd like to think I am improving. Thanks for your insight on this project to make it feel fuller and a well rounded flash, your suggestions were super helpful!

I'll be sure to let you know what I am working on next

65 Game Reviews

Good game, really simple concept executed brilliantly.

Was fun to guess around, didn't score too highly myself I must admit.

I wasn't going to fucking get "A cop, not a man" wrong though, I'd be damned if I did.

COP DOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Ops, spoiler! Sorry!!

Excellent.

Pretty much same concept as Draw My Thing but not quite the frantic fast paced answering chaos that occurs.

This game has a fantastic plus to it, and that's it unites Newgrounds, User to User.

I mean, I just send some chump (Vampire something something) a message with a poorly drawn bird. I've never spoken to this guy before, but now I've sent him a poorly drawn bird! HE'S JUST GONNA HAVE TO RESPOND!

Not so original concept, executed brilliantly, involving all of Newgrounds. On that merit, this game is one of the best.

Love it

Mattster responds:

Thanks a lot! My goal was to finally get some User-User interaction, and judging by your review, I executed it correctly :D

Amazing.

I've only just played a little but so far, so good.

This game is so impressive. It's responsive, fun, and looks good!

Finally, a decent game from a (seemingly) independent author. None of this Armour Games shit.

There is a somewhat steep learning curve at first, and the sprint frustrates me a little. Guy doesn't appear to be able to sprint up stairs and stops sprinting after vaulting objects.

Also, while the menus are easy to navigate, they appear a little messy and doesn't do the game justice. For instance, guns unlocked this map. It's just a line of text telling me the guns, and it looks kinda last minute.

The combat is great, it's fast paced and dangerous Like it should! It's very satisfying when you kill people. Sometimes I think it would be best to have SPACE as jump/vault and another key for grenade, although it's not that much of an issue really..

Cover is okay, like crouching behind stuff, but kinda restricts your fire too, so I kinda use it only for reloading behind. Using S to drop down is excellent, really well placed key to use on the keyboard. I love how responsive it is looking around. Like you quickly whip 180 degrees to see what's behind you, then back again, it's great.

All in all, this game is excellent, if only the menus got a polish, it would be even better. Still worthy of 5 stars and a 5 vote.

Best game to come out in a long time!

Great work.

34 Audio Reviews

Not bad!

I think this is too good for a mere menu. Maybe an opening sequence? Or credits?

It's just got too much about it to be used in a menu.

Great job, really enjoyed it. It's got a nice, upbeat feel to it.

MashedByMachines responds:

Haha!

Around fifty seconds... That was hilarious. When they both tried to speak at the same time. Haha, "forget what the fuck I was gonna say!".

Haha. Awesome.

Shit man, the black Dude is so funny, when he says he's disappointed of there not being any Samurais left, haaahaa.

SPACE JAM, LMFAO.

Dude..

This is actually, really... REALLY good.

It went SO well with your animation, I honestly thought it was the FOTNS's OST!

Seriously man, so haunting in places, it's so good. The distortion really adds a dark, powerful feel to it. I don't care if it wasn't intentional or not, it's amazing!

It feels so full of energy, and when I watched your flash with this in, I wept manly tears.

I'm so glad you choice to upload this, great work man, really. One of my favourite bits of audio.

Could listen to this for an age.

261 Art Reviews

This REALLY hurts my eyes when expanded.

I mean, sends me fucking loopy, givin' me that mad head rush feelin'.

Damn son, nice work.

OBJECTION!

The Author's artwork is simply too good! It destroys the hopes and dreams of lesser artists! It's not FAIR you Honour, not fair at ALL!

The.. err.. Offense(?) rests.

navka responds:

OBJECTION!
Author always posts what she draws to share it with everyone and always encourage others artists to keep on drawing!She tries to inspire with her work!

P.S thanks ^^

I'm fucking loving that purple highlighting.

I reckon Ken is the best street fighter character because he is so versatile. Opponent keeps guarding? Just use his throw. That's just one of his many moves that can help you win titles.

34, Male